MYPRO-CP1A is a microprocessor-based controller to safely operate MYCOM reciprocating compressor and mini-screw compressor models: WA, WB, WJ, WBHE, C, K, L, 10S, 11S, 1290, 1410HK and M.
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Maximum of 5 capacity control solenoid valve outputs
- Automatic, manual and remote operation modes
- Compressor alarm annunciation with remote output
- Compressor auto-staging control is available with multiple CP1A units.
- Key-lock function prohibits change of setup value.
- Manual start and stop of compressor and capacity control is available.
- Self-diagnosis function of abnormal sensors
- RS-485 communication option provides MYCOM and MODBUS communication protocols.
CP1A is a UL certified panel that contains 7-segment LED alphanumeric characters used for the Function, Data and Capacity displays. The keypad provides easy setup operation to select compressor model, number of solenoid valves required, units of measurement for pressure and temperature display and control operation mode. With the use of electronic sensors and solid state relays to substitute the conventional mechanical switches, gauges and mechanical relays, reliability is drastically improved.
|Supply voltage||85 ~ 264 VAC|
|Power consumption||30 VA|
|Temperature ratings||Operating: +41F to +122F, Storage: +14F to +122F|
|Ambient humidity||85% RH or less (non-condensing)|
|Enclosure rating||NEMA 1|
|Dimensions||16"H x 16"W x 6"D|
Downloads for this products