The J-series with its innovative new rotor profile has revolutionized the refrigeration industry. With this winning design, our focus being driven towards energy efficiency, the COP (Coefficient of Performance) has even surpassed Mayekawa's high standards. Now available with Class I, Div 2 option to suit the need in Oil & Gas industry.
- Energy savings
- Extremely low noise and vibration
- 508 PSIG design pressure for a wide range of applications
- API grade hydro dynamic radial bearings for a reliable and efficient operation
- Flange motor for easy motor alignment
- Readily available overhaul parts
Completely new design provides more CFM for less HP. It is up to 15% more efficient than conventional screw compressors. Infinite slide valve allows load and unload control from 25% to 100%. New rotor lobe profile, "J profile", allows a more proficient meshing between the lobes; therefore, the superior performance.
|Models||170J, 220J, 280J|
|Refrigerant||Propane, Methane, Propylene, and other gas|
|Rotation (RPM)||min. 1450 - max. 4500 (3600 for 280J)|
|Capacity control||25 to 100% ( or 30 to 100% in the case of L size)|
|Vi control||Standard: 2.5 to 5.0|
|Design pressure (PSIG)||508|